Corpus Combination Cabinet 2 Door Top 2 Drawer Bottom
Corpus furniture is made of low-emission 3-layer chipboard is firmly doweled and glued at the factory for more stability and quick assembly on site.
The glued-in, 0.31″ thick back panel gives the cabinet its stability and strength. The door with safety lock can be opened at an angle of 240° by the robust all-metal hinges.
- High resistance to warping due to 0.31″ thick back panel
- Continuous, stable locking bar
- Body firmly doweled and glued at the factory for more stability and quick assembly on site
- Upper 3 FH 2-door, lockable on one side, lower 2 FH with hanging file, with central locking.
- Additional Options:
- Front glued
- Additional shelf with center panel
- Additional shelf without center panel